- Join one of our guaranteed departure dates and enjoy sharing the experience of travelling with others while in the expert hands of an experienced local guide.
- We offer you 3 different tours with 4 departure dates starting from June till September.
- Each tour includes Mongolian Nomadic Culture, different landscapes, beautiful and untouched nature, meeting with locals and many more…
- We also give you a unique opportunity to discover Mongolian Naadam Festival on July departure with an extension on the request.
ESCORTED GROUP TOURS
SPEAK TO OUR EXPERTS
CHOOSE YOUR STYLE OF TRAVEL
|Tour name & no. of days||Departure date 2021||Tour type||Price 2 pax||Price 3-5 pax||Price 6-9 pax|
|1.||A True Nomadic Adventure Tour|
|15-26th June||4x4 Jeep, trekking,|
|2650 USD p.p||2450 USD p.p||2300 USD p.p|
|2.||Along the Exotic Route of Mongolia|
|13-27th July||4x4 Jeep tour||2850 USD p.p||2400 USD p.p||2250 USD p.p|
|3.||Adventure through central and northern Mongolia|
|4.||Along the Exotic Route of Mongolia|
Tour information and departure dates are in the followings.
- Group size: 2-8 persons
- Booking deadline: 4 weeks prior to each departure
- Recommended packing list: 3-season trekking clothes including layers, long-sleeve t-shirts and light fleece during the day, jacket once the sun set down, walking shoes, walking stick, sun glass, sun spray, hat, flash light &personal medical kit.
Escorted Group Tours – Along the Exotic Route of Mongolia
Ulaanbaatar City, Chinggis Khaan Statue Complex, Gorkhi-Terelj National Park, Khustai National Park, Bayangobi, Karakorum, Tsenher Hot Spa, Tuvkhun Monastery, Overnight in Ger of nomad family, Ongyn Khiid, Bayanzag Flaming Cliffs, Khongoryn Els, Yoliin Am, Tsagaan Suvraga and Baga Gazriin Chuluu.
Join one of our guaranteed departure dates and enjoy sharing the experience of travelling with others while in the expert hands of an experienced local guide.
Escorted Group Tours – Adventure through central and northern Mongolia
By combining the unique cultural heritage and beautiful nature, this tour would walk you through the immeasurable beauties of Mongolia. Exploring the great lakes and ancient capital city in the heart of Mongolia are the highlights of this tour. By heading north, you will get introduced to the reindeer herding people which will show you the real Mongolian hospitality and many more…
Escorted Group Tours – A True Nomadic Adventure Tour
Some areas as far as the eye can see, herders “of five muzzles”: goat, sheep, cattle, horse and camel; nomads riding horses and meadows dotted with white gers…welcome to Mongolia! We smoothly begin that trip in the steppe by the Ugii Lake, we walk by the lake and we can also learn horse-riding. As nomads, we sleep in real gers. Then, we go to the Orkhon Valley and visit Karakorum, ancient capital city of Great Mongolian Empire Period.